addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › May Need To Reschedule Rollin' Oats Meetup

May Need To Reschedule Rollin' Oats Meetup

A former member
Hello All!

I'm looking for some feedback from you. I was just offered a job (since I just moved here), but the orientation is the same night as the meetup! A lot of people have RSVP'd, so I hate to reschedule. How would everyone feel about moving the meetup to Tuesday? I promise we will be getting together often, so if enough people can still make it, that will be the plan. You can reply through email, or on the message board where this will also be posted.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sara
A former member
Post #: 19
Although meetup is important, I think new employee orientation at your new job trumps a Get To Know You event! I may have a conflict on Tuesday evening, but I still think you should move the event.

Camden
A former member
Post #: 1
I agree, in this economy you need to put your best foot forward in any new position. I think that Sara as the organizer should do what will be best for her...I too have difficulty meeting on Tues but there will be other meet-upssmile Good luck with your new position Sara!

Judy