addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › Reach 200,000 with the message of liberty for the cost of a poster (June 27)

Reach 200,000 with the message of liberty for the cost of a poster (June 27)

Sara
user 4356268
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 1,398
Hi, I was an Ron Paul meetup AO in Ohio before moving to DFW and one of my favorite things to do is signwave.. There's a good oppty Sat June 27 to reach some of the 200,000 en route to a mega and free concert that already has a liberty theme. Feel free to make your own personally designed (double sided, with a message on each side will give twice the exposure) poster and come join us.. please rsvp on the Dallas or Tarrant Campaign for Liberty site OR send me a note to let me know you are coming.

Thanks- Sara

Title: Spread the Liberty Message to Christians at Celebrate Freedom Sign Wave

Date: June 27, Saturday
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM

What: Sign Wave (roadside)

Organizer: Sara (contact her through meetup)

Starbucks
1121 E Spring Creek Pkwy # 100, Plano, TX
972-422-5030 (4.52 miles away)

Bring: Homemade signs/posters with slogans to reach Christian evangelicals for the Cause of Liberty.

Anyone can participate! Some suggested slogans might be:

Side1:Be Free in Christ
Side 2:Christian Libertarian (or Christian Constitutionalist) ETC

Side 1: Christians Against War (thanks to Shane for this great slogan!)
Side 2: Jesus Christ: Prince of Peace

Side 1: No King but King Jesus
Side 2: Resistance to Tyranny=Obedience to God (Debbie's personal favorite!)

Side 1 and Side 2: Fish swimming against the tide/school of fish image

Side 1:It was for freedom (Galatians 5:1)

Side 2: that Christ set us free

Here's info on Celebrate Freedom (but not our sign wave):

http://www.klty.com/c...­.

If folks want to, we can get free tickets for the event and go after waving and smiling at the thousands of cars en route to hear the Newsboys, Kirk Franklin, Jeremy Camp and 10 other big bands.
Sara
user 4356268
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 1,414
If someone wants to bring or make a TEA party poster-- please meet me at 9:30AM tomorrow, address above.

The TEA party is held one week after Celebrate Freedom.. If you want to promote the TEA Party.. you are free to bring a TEA party poster to the signwave tomorrow.
(Ie: the 200,000 en route to Celebrate Freedom are good candidates to recruit to the Tea Party). My posters will be similar to my earlier suggestions but you can tailor your own message that you feel would help attract folks to the libertarian philosophy.

There are 2 of us confirmed so there is plenty of room for other libertarians to help.

Thanks,

Sara