addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Taste of VEGAN Chicagoland Message Board › Meetup details changed: Summer Vegan Potluck at Diana’s In Crete

Meetup details changed: Summer Vegan Potluck at Diana’s In Crete

Jeff Olichwier (Re...
user 3108235
Chicago, IL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/taste-of-vegan-chicagoland/events/125570362/­
We changed the cutoff date and time to the start of the meetup. If you want to go you can still RSVP and there may be room to carpool as well from the north side of Chicago with Ken.
When: Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:00 PM
Where: Diana's House
To Be announced to attending members via separate email, Crete, IL
Crete, IL
RSVP limit: 45 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.