Thanks for training with us! Thursday nights are social and fun! The routes for these rides are intermediate level with some city road riding. Tonight's starts at the Genesee Brew House, heads out on city streets and the river way trail and ends back at the beer garden for drinks and social time! Team Genesee Beer Coasters is hosting a team fundraiser that night with drink specials!
Brewhouse 23 Mile Route:
- map & cue sheet (printable):
- downloadable (Ride with GPS):
Registered Tour de Cure riders and those planning to register are welcome to attend. Not yet registered, go to:
Here's what you need to know for a fun and safe group ride:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to warm up and sign in.
- Bring a helmet (required to ride) and lots of water.
- Review the details of the ride distance you are choosing and make sure your bike is in proper working order before arriving.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.