Dear China Fans!
You must have heard of the "Yangtze River Delta" of China, if not, at least you know some of the mega cities in this region: Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, to name a few.
What you may not know that, among the currently 5000+ German companies operating in China, half of them are to be found in the Yangtze River Delta area.
Why do we see such a concentration? How does it impact your China Entrance strategy? What are the opportunities and risks associated?
To answer these questions, we are honored to have a panel of senior officials and businessmen from the most economically viable Yangtze River Delta region - the Zhejiang province to give an introduction of the region`s history and development trend, combined with face-to-face match-making as well as Q&A.
Doors open at 15:30 and official program starts at 16:00
- Guided tour trough the Techcode Berlin Innovation Center
- Welcome Note by chinese government officiers
- Case Study: Dayun Sino-German Eco-Industry Park
- Case Study: Zhejiang - the Chinese province which produced the second most billionaires in the world
- Open-end networking session with snacks and drinks to wrap up the day
The slot is limited, grab your ticket and we are looking forward to seeing you at TechCode Berlin!
For questions please contact our team per Email at [masked]