addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tech in Motion: New York City Message Board › Looking for sponser a person that frequents all the new york tech events

Looking for sponser a person that frequents all the new york tech events

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey Guys

I'm in located in Montreal and I frequent al lot of tech events locally which helps me meet all bunch of potential client. I'm looking for a person in New York who is very involved in the tech community and is looking for an extra income to do what he is already doing (networking). Feel free to reach me at Sharon@distantjob.com or call at 514-9076242 ext 218