DEC Presents: "Health Reform - Navigating the Changes in Healthcare"
Please join at the DEC in the Board Room for a *live* Lunch & Learn from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm to explore important changes in health reform. Register: password: myhealthquoter
- Employer Mandates
- Individual Mandates
- Coverage Expansion to Dependents
- Small Business Health Insurance Tax Credit
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR)
- How to stay in touch with new developments
- Early retiree reinsurance program
This Presentation will provide:
- Deconstruction of the Bill and Its Provisions
- A Timeline of Provisions and Employer Responsibilities
- Practical Steps to Comply with the Law
- Anticipated Changes to Benefit Plan Design, and the Role of Wellness Programs
Presenter: Matt Byrne
Matt Byrne is President of MyHealthQuoter.com, a division of Spiralight Group, a health insurance brokerage specializing in affordable solutions for individuals, families and employer sponsored plans. Matt has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Boston University and holds a life and health insurance license.
He serves on the board of Central Ohio Professional Education Council (COPEC) and the Foundation Board of Trustees for First Community Church.
Matt can be reached at (614)[masked] http://www.myhealthquoter.com/
Please register - password: myhealthquoter
Dublin Entrepreneurial Center
565 Metro Pl S, #300
Dublin, OH 43017
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q…