Topic: A Look Into Accessibility Testing
Let's take a look into Accessibility Testing for July's meeting. Possible discussion may include:
- What is accessibility testing?
- How does accessibility testing work in your organization?
- Who is responsible for accessibility?
- What tools are you using?
- What types of tests do you run for accessibility?
- What sources do you go to in order to learn about accessibility testing?
Please note: This meeting will have a loose agenda and will be heavily dependent on discussion and group participation as there won't be a formal presentation.
This meeting is for:
- Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
- New testers starting out
- Those interested in starting a career in testing
- Anyone interested in learning more about mobile testing tools
Time & Location:
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH 43017
6:00-8:00 p.m. - July 30, 2013
- Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
- Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
- Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
- Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
- Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Visitor parking is out front.
- Please come into the visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) and let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting.
Don't forget to RSVP!
I look forward to seeing you there.
- Matt Hutchison