Topic: Exploratory Testing Techniques & Retrospective 2013
October's meeting is the last meeting of 2013. For our last meeting of the year we will be talking about Exploratory Testing Techniques.
Bring your favorite techniques, tips, and tricks on how you perform Exploratory Testing. What resources do you turn to in order to learn about Exploratory Testing?
We will also be conducting a quick Retrospective for 2013.
- What worked well? What can we improve? What would you like to discuss for 2014?
This meeting is for:
- Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
- New testers starting out
- Those interested in starting a career in testing
- Anyone interested in learning more about Exploratory Testing
Time & Location:
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH 43017
6:00-8:00 p.m. - October 29, 2013
- Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
- Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
- Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
- Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
- Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Visitor parking is out front.
- Please come into the visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) and let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting.
Don't forget to RSVP! Feel free to RSVP here or at the Software QA & Testing Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/Software-QA-Testing-Meetup/events/142740942/
I look forward to seeing you there.
- Matt Hutchison
We will resume in January of 2014!
Go to Attendee List