MEC Day – First Tuesday of Every Month
The Marysville Entrepreneurial Center “MEC” was created in 2008 to foster grassroots economic development in Union County. “MEC Days” are hosted the First Tuesday of every month from 9:00a.m. to 2:00p.m. at our downtown location - 129 North Main Street, Marysville, Ohio. Visitors are welcome to drop-in and grab one of our Hot Spot locations to work while enjoying some networking throughout the day, and attend any of our scheduled educational events on numerous small business topics. So, load up your backpack with your wireless devices and make some valuable connections on MEC Day!
While visiting the MEC, enjoy:
· Free and convenient parking - street-side or within a block
· Free use of the facility Wi-Fi
· Free training programs to enhance your personal skills and business development knowledge
· Free lunch sponsored by J & J Boston’s from 11:30a.m. to 12:30p.m., along with refreshments throughout the day
· Networking with other entrepreneurs
· A tour of the MEC office spaces, including information on availability
· Meeting with the MEC team – Duane Hammer, Gil Reymann, and Chaz Freutel
You are always encouraged to just drop in on MEC Days and enjoy the day. For planning purposes, it is helpful for a food and refreshments count to know how many to expect. Therefore, we ask that you register for each individual attending an event on the meetup calendar.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – MEC Day (look at your meetup calendar to see the day’s event programming)
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Complimentary Lunch
The MEC is conveniently located in the heart of historic Uptown Marysville at 129 N Main Street, Marysville, Ohio. The MEC is easily accessible to visitors arriving from anywhere in Union County and the Columbus Region.
Google Street View: https://email@example.com,-83.366824,3a,75y,236.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1svDTdmXosOc1SAGLRWJJ4Mg!2e0
There is on-street parking (2-hr limit) in front of the MEC, along N Main St., as well as around the corner on 4th St., and a Civic Parking Lot located at the corner of 4th and Plum Streets, one block from the facility.
More MEC Info:
For additional information about the MEC, please visit our website at www.TheMEC.org (http://www.themec.org/)