Link Building is kind of like going to the bathroom.
Everyone needs to do it, but most people don't like talking about it. But, here at FTF, we're always happy to talk shit; and on June 26th that's exactly what we plan to do.
One of the biggest struggles with link building is how to find the right opportunities. Many strategies you'll find online have mostly been beaten to death. Searching for Write for Us, Submit an Article, and Become a Contributor pages will soon become bad form.
This meetup will teach you how to find sites that are already publishing content extremely similar to your site and the type of content YOU want to publish.
We're going to teach you how to:
- Find topic focused search queries
- Scrape those search queries quickly to bring back thousands of opportunities
- Identify what a "good" opportunity means
- Quickly filter out bad opportunities
- Scrape and find emails at scale
- Set yourself up for successful outreach
6:00 - 6:45
Meet, mingle, and wait for everyone to arrive.
6:45 - 7:15
Main Speaker - Tom English
7:15 - 8:00
Open discussion + Q&A
From now into The Future:
- The meetups will be limited to 50-75 people. First come first serve.
- There will be a $5 entry fee
- The meetups will be held in our very own offices
Want to see what our meetups are like? Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srN9XzPBlQo
View our November presentation: