With the surge of technology entrepreneurship in New York City in the last decade, Brooklyn itself is developing a strong identity as a creative business community.
Come out and hear how it's changed, where it stands and what will come next in this high-level roundtable discussion about tech startup culture in Kings County.
The panel will feature the following:
• Nick Chirls, seed investments at Betaworks
• Christina Mercando, founder of pre-launch wearable tech Ringly
• Tanya Menendez, cofounder of Maker's Row, called one of Brooklyn's hottest startups by BusinessInsider
• Tucker Reed is the president of the Downtown Brooklyn Partnership and an advocate for early-stage business.
• Christopher Wink, editor of Technical.ly Brooklyn will moderate the conversation.
Please RSVP to reserve your spot. $5 will be collected at the door to cover light refreshments.
State of Startups is produced by Technical.ly Brooklyn (http://technical.ly/brooklyn/)