Please pay £2 now on line after once RSVP'd or otherwise pay £3 at the door. If you are having problem in paying now £2 on this page then please pay via this page (please note you have to sign-up for free or sign-in before payment): http://networkingcontact.com/index.php/event/eventdetail?id=146
Main discussions of the night:
1) Challenges facing start-ups and right stuff that must be done on time;
2) Opportunity for up to 5 minutes speaking for 9 businesses. Please email to [masked] if you are interested in speaking.
Time table is given below:
6:45pm to 7pm: Networking time;
7pm to 7:30pm: Speech or practical experiences of start-up challenges;
7:30pm to 8:15pm: 9 minutes speakers.
8:15pm to 9:30pm: Networking time again.
On this event join us for networking and relaxing night out. You should bring your business cards and energy to speak about yourself. This is an informal way to introduce yourself and make long lasting contacts.
Why to attend?
1) To network;
2) To learn Networking skills;
3) To relax and have a chat;
4) To learn as to what others are doing;
5) To build or to retain old connections.