addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Backcountry Sports Message Board › Weekday skiing

Weekday skiing

A former member
Post #: 14
Is anyone available for weekday touring? I have a funky schedule and I am looking to meet people in the area. I have avy 1 & 2.
Mandy V.
MandyVeronikas
Corpus Christi, TX
Post #: 26
Hey I have a funky schedule as well, i'm free Monday through Thursdays, I am avy 1, beacon, probe, shovel. message me! I might head to Butler Tuesday morning.
A former member
Post #: 15
I'd be up for some weekday bc skiing as well (though can't this week) - especially early next week and here and there as the season progresses.

Skiing since childhood, AT skis, Avy gear/L1 cert, WFR cert, and - frankly - relatively risk averse as I get a feel for infamous continental snow pack (moved here from California this year). Also have RMSPP pass this year and interested in making some trips to WP & Copper.

Not a big fan of long distance solo car trips though - have a AWD with room for 2-3 others or could leave car enroute and jump in another. If someone wanted to spearhead a group, feel free to add my Hotmail email: macdonaldds

Dan
Peter M.
user 75539662
Boulder, CO
Post #: 18
I have some time off over the next couple of weeks. If anyone wants to get out and enjoy the new snow that will fall between Friday and Christmas let me know. Cameron Pass has been skiing excellent and is forecasted to get dumped on, I'm open to just about anywhere though.

Pete 303-506-7484
A former member
Post #: 26
I'm leaning toward hitting Eldora tomorrow and Berthoud on Monday (though never bc skied at Berthoud, only passed by the parking on way to WP). If Eldora parking is closed, will park at Jenny Creek TH right outside gates and head up established trail at edge of Eldora and then possibly continue up side of slopes to either do some Eldora turns or get to side gate behind top of Corona...though don't know the legality situation on that now that it's closed...and lack of avy control as well within Eldora proper. If anyone is interested in either (and/or knows ins/outs of skiing Eldora out of season) would love to hear back. I'm centrally located in Boulder with excess parking for car consolidation and have beacon/probe/shovel and Avy training.
Devin L.
devinlane
Silverthorne, CO
Post #: 1
If you're ready for the 2015-2016 season, I'm usually available to tour during the week. Have avy 1, live in Frisco.