addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Backcountry Sports Message Board › Mt. Bross skiing

Mt. Bross skiing

Travis U.
user 67788012
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Anyone been out by Mt. Gross lately? I'm looking to do the S-Gulley this weekend and was wondering if anyone could say it they think the snow is any good. I'm in Colorado Springs and I just don't want to drive out there and it be barren or the snow still be too touchy. I appreciate any info anyone might have. Also, for anyone who has done it before, would you recommend taking an ice axe for the ascent? Or is it shallow enough to skin all the way up?

Thanks,
Travis