Mostly the events will be all levels and doubles game. But sometimes the event organizer may open events for certain levels and/or singles game.
Events mostly happen on the courts in Herndon, Sterling and Vienna.
We are more fun tennis group than competitive group. But if someone cancels RSVP last minute or does no show, then it is difficult to arrange events. Also, if someone does not have any experience and wants to learn tennis from this group, it may be OK but we don't provide any lessons.
So, we made some rules for the group events. Please see the rules and understand what we do here.
1. Always RSVP before you come to the event. This helps in organizing and for reserving the courts. Note, without RSVP you may not have a spot.
2. If you RSVPed "Yes" and later decided to not come, please change the RSVP to "No" so the first member on the waiting list can get your spot. Please avoid no show and late cancellation. If you do no show more than 3 times in a year or you do 2 no shows consecutively, you may not be invited in any events in future.
3. The cancellation on the day of event will be regarded as no show. So if you want to cancel, please cancel your RSVP at least one day earlier.
4. Members are expected to arrive on time and stay for the duration. If you expect to be late more than 15 minutes, please send a text message to the posted organizer's phone number. We usually play 2 hours or more. If you think you cannot stay for 2 hours, please don't make RSVP.
5. We will practice for warming up for 10 minutes and play games. We'll play doubles games.
6. If you are a member on the waiting list, please don't come until there is cancellation and you moved in to the RSVP list of the event.