addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Tennis Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone near Humble Atascocita for Saturday's?

Anyone near Humble Atascocita for Saturday's?

Shawna
user 47925512
Humble, TX
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I am pretty new to the area , been in the Northeast for a while and looking for someone to play with maybe twice a month on saturdays (hopefully mornings given this heat though it should be better in fall???) I am in the Humble/Atascocita area and would like to play as soon as this weekend...Please e-mail me or reply if your interested. I am a solid 4.5 who is just a touch rusty but it comes back quick to me:)!

Thanks hope to hear from you!

Pamela
user 66788562
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
Are you still looking to play tennis Saturdays? I'm in your area and free to play.
Pamela
Andi
user 62133802
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Hi Shawna and Pamela,
I am in the area as well, and would love to play closer to home. There is Lone Star College or Humble High School...
Let me know.
Thanks,
Andrea