addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Tennis Meetup Group Message Board › Players in Katy when convenient

Players in Katy when convenient

Lauren
user 63432632
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I live out in Katy and it's not easy for me to plan something cyclical w/my schedule. Is anyone comfortable exchanging numbers and we could text one another when we've got some free time? Let me know! :)

Lauren
JC M.
user 33395382
Columbus, OH
Hi Lauren, good to meet you. I'm from Katy and enjoy playing with players of all levels. Drop me a line when your ready to get out there!

Cheers

JC
Asra
user 10098493
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
i am in Katy and would like to play Weekend mornings or one night a week.
Arun N Priya P.
user 109157282
Houston, TX
Hello JC,

I live in Katy as well and would love to play one weekend morning and one weeknight on a consistent basis. Please let me know if you will be available, my number is 281-254-4703.
Harsh C.
user 77315672
Houston, TX
I am also looking for players around Katy area. I am between beginner-to-intermediate level. I live very close to George Bush Park, and also have a one home court which is almost always available (nobody plays in my community called CRESTWATER). Personally, I will prefer to play on either a weekday night (8:30ish pm after kids go to sleep) OR weekend early morning (like 6:30am before kids wake up). Let me know if anybody is interested.
Donald G.
DonaldGallardo
Katy, TX
Hello, everyone, I am trying to get back into shape with tennis and have found it difficult to find anyone out in the Katy area to play. I am available to play most weekends. If you are interested, please let me know. Unfortunately, I've become more of a recreational player over the years and have lost touch with the current ranking system, so I wouldn't be able to tell you my level of play at this time.

Thanks, Donald.