Rules and Regulations:
(1) If you need to cancel, please do so online 24 hours beforehand so that others can RSVP and join in.
(2) You need to make a RSVP before attending each week, do not attend without RSVP.
(3) If you have RSVP YES and did not turn up, the HOST will initiate a direct message to flag a Pre-cautious warning and second occurrence will result in a possible 2 weeks ban.
(4) Goodminton is aimed at INTERMEDIATE players. Games can be competitive and we would like players to meet a certain set of skills to play.
(5) Playing fee varies each week depending on the number of players and the number of shuttle cocks used. Fee ranges from[masked]baht per person. **No matter how many games you play, once you turn up you are expected to pay equally at the end of the day, this will include if you decide to leave early.
• 5.1 If you turn up without RSVP, you will be charge 50B extra on top of the fee due for that day.
• 5.2 If you are on the waiting list, we expect for you to reguarly check your status, we expect you to be on alert of any changes to that list or else just RSVP NO. The HOST keeps a regular watch on the Waiting List.
(6) No Guest Policy. Everyone should regsiter to attend. It's easy.
(7) All games are open freely for you to join, we do not track, arrange or select players to play but will strict each player after finishing ONE game (NOT ONE SET) to walk out so others who are waiting can join in. However, there are some occasions people are too tired to play or sometimes they are not ready (warming up or changing clothes), leaving the court empty, then you ALLOW to enjoy two games in a row. Before doing that, kindly asks around. Hosts reserve the rights to arrange games (rarely) and players as we see fit. But we will try not to, we want everyone to enjoy the game and meet new people.
(8) Pick up the shuttle cocks with your racquets. Do not slide the shuttle across the court, it damages the shuttle.
(9) All Fee are calculated at the end of the day and divided equally. Courts fees + Shuttle fees, and figures will be rounded up to the next whole sum figure. Example, 186 baht will be rounded up to 190 baht.
- Mobile banking services through QR CODE and PROMPTPAY
(10) HOST Reserved all rights for the final say and decision making.
(11) Main method of payment will be through QR CODE Payment. So please prepare your online banking service through your mobile phone.
If you would like to learn how to do this, let me know.
The 3R's of Safe Play. Review, recharge and relax.
Review - What is my skill level? What is my partner skill level?
• Is he/she better than me or weaker, maybe my partner can receive hard shots and smashes or maybe I can, let your partner know your ability.
• What is my partner doing during the play? Where does he/she usually stand? Too close to you?
• Are you running all over the place? Double games is all about positioning, put yourself at the right place at the right time. This can help reduce body contacts.
• What is the optimal position that I should stand, so I won't be too close to my partner?
• What skills are my opponents? Are they defensive or offensive players? If offensive you might want to stand in front of the net and let your partner cover the back.
• Should I take this shot or better for my partner to receive this shot?
Recharge - Badminton can be very exhausting on the body, if you have had too many games take time out. Recharge yourself a bit. There are always better games a head.
Relax - Games can be competitive at times but at the end of the day, it's only a game. We want everyone to come and have fun. Best wealth is good health. So relax, if your partners makes a lot of mistakes, do take it easy.