To book a mentoring session, please email us: [masked]
These are 1-on-1 mentoring sessions dedicated to you & your startup. It's not a meetup where you just walk-in! You must email us with your pitch deck and get a booked session, so please dont just show up - nobody will be there to meet you!
At TechGrind Incubator, our mission is not only to invest in the best startups in Thailand and South East Asia....It is to make sure that they have all the knowledge, tools, connections, and guidance that they need to be truly successful.
For us, it's just good business. We want to help build and invest in startups that will make $100m+ and $1bn+ exits and turn Thailand into an ASEAN-based technology economy. We also happen to be the only entrepreneurs in Thailand who have made successful $bn+ exits - so we actually know how to help you do that.
As part of our mission to achieving that vibrant ecosystem we all desire - we offer ANY Thailand-based startup a one-hour FREE mentorship session every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
! PLEASE EMAIL US AND BOOK AN AVAILABLE TIMESLOT !
Who will be here to help you?
Our General Partners, which you can also see on our website (http://incubate.techgrind.asia/).
Members of our mentor pool, which you can see on our website (http://incubate.techgrind.asia/).
What can we help you with?
• Building a strong founding team - or finding cofounders?
• Learning how to financially structure your company, funding rounds, cap-tables, equity, etc?
• Validating your product/market fit using lean startup methodology?
• Making the best technology choices to ensure rapid development, continuous deployment, and high scalability?
• Business connections to industry leaders, customers, & partners worldwide?
• Having problems scaling up your startup, automating work, and removing manual tasks from your company workflow?
• Knowing how to use data and metrics accurately? Learning how to track data?
• Having problems figuring out how to calculate best price offerings for products & services?
• Need help analyzing competition?