This course consists of 4 three-hour lessons (on Tuesdays, 19:00 - 22:00).
Teacher: Henry Arvidsson
Price: € 200,-
If you have just bought or are considering buying an 'off' camera speed light but don’t know how to make the most of it, this course is for you.
You will learn how to:
• use the menu of the speed light/flash and the meaning of the buttons on the back of the flash (TTL, Auto, M, +/- modes);
• flash sync speed (and what happens if/when the wrong one is used);-flash triggers (built in and slave triggers);
• minimise red eyes;
• fill flash;
• bounce the flash both 'off' and 'on' camera; what/when not to bounce, and why;
• flash power and how to use it (guide number);
• deal with mixed light situations (colour temperature);
• slow shutter speeds and flash;
• light modifiers (bounce cards, diffusers, umbrellas, soft boxes);
• how to light a person (what is the difference between lighting a woman and a man?);
• painting with light;
• funny effects with simple means.