addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
James O. O.
user 12645297
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 53
To: SF Libertarians
Subject: Berry for Mayor

To give you an idea on how not working with all parties effects the SF Libertarian Party, take the case of the online vote for Mayor of SF.

When the poll was first announced several months ago by the proponent Clay Shentrep (?) of the Google news group Election Science Foundation, there were no females on the poll. I promptly scolded them for having no females, I said it was "weird", and I then nominated CA Parliament's Moderator Minister Victoria Lynn Peterson [Independent].

The group shut down their web page for about a day, and when the web site came up they had one female there, listed on the web page.

Since then I was booted of the Election Science Foundation, for posting about the 8th USA Parliament.

Now as Moderator Minister Peterson lives in SF, is a volunteer with a SF Supervisor doing moderating work, I was let down by Starchild last election cycle when she tried to host a meeting between her and Dennis, the Republican candidate for Congress, and any other interested people.

The attitude of the SF Libertarians is a built in opposition to wanting to work with others, when we have the tool in place based on pure proportional representation, votes cast as proof, which helps identify the cool people who are willing to work as team players like Moderator Minister Peterson [Independent].

But now, the Libertarian Party is proud of their write in nominee Marcy Berry [Libertarian] as a name of the voting page for mayoral candidates.

But is Berry a team player? Does she support the all party system? Or is the snuffing out of working with all parties and independents as MP Starchild [Libertarian] does year after year her M.O.?

What I want to know is when is the LP going to start accepting the idea that one must be tolerant of all people, particularly the team players who are cool and want to work together.

With Ron Paul running for president again in 2012, are they going to repeat the Barr fiasco of 2008, where there wads no tool for a parliamentary coalition?

Are we to continue the self-promotion of meanie males like Starchild, who are not for opposite gender #1, with consecutively ranked genders thereafter? Is 6% of the Senate female, with no Libertarians the path that the SF and national Libertarians will continue to take you down, by refusing to work with others who are trying to work as a team?

I don't see any change coming from the dictatorial, inflexible and chauvinistic attitude, that the single winner district, power grabbing egotists that Starchild supports year after year coming from the LP.

To work as a team, we must nominate as a team, vote like a team, and think as a team. But what the SF Libertarians are serving up is not team spirit.

--James Ogle [Free Parliamentary]
"Join the Frees,
opposite gender #1!"

Keaton/Ogle for President [Libertarian/Free Parliamentary]