UPDATED: Join us for a 6 day backpacking adventure in the chiseled granite peaks and alpine lakes that characterize the beautiful Trinity Alps Wilderness, which is 50 miles west of Redding. Your time away from home will be 7 days total to allow for driving time to and from.
The trip will include four backpacking days with a total of 24.4 miles. On the two layover days dayhiking mileage options range from 5.2 miles to 19 miles, along with the opportunity to climb Siligo Peak on Day 3 or simply enjoy (and swim in?) the lakes in the Four Lakes Basin that day.
The bargain price of $75 covers the cost of breakfasts, dinners, two happy hours and all cooking & cleaning supplies -- there is no profit motive here!!! You will be responsible for bringing your own hot drink mixes, snacks and lunches. To reserve your space, email leader Marilyn Stockdale Green at email@example.com with answers to the following questions and to get her address for mailing your check (which will not be cashed until the week before the trip): 1. Name
2. Home address [not a PO box]
3. Phone #
4. E-mail contact info
5. Time of departure day you can leave
6. Driver or rider? if driver, how many passengers with gear can you transport?
7. True level of experience (25 words or less)
8. Special requirements - i.e. medical or dietary? Please also note any foods you dislike (for me it is tofu and doughnuts; another friend won't eat potatoes).
9. Are you taking any prescription medicines?
10. Major gear you need? - pack, 2-person tent, sleeping pad, etc.