addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Lassen National Park - Last weekend of July 2011

Lassen National Park - Last weekend of July 2011

Renee
ReneeColeValley
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Hi everyone! I'm interested in checking out Lassen National Park and my Moon California Hiking book outlines a ton of day hikes and 2 day or 3 day backpacking trips. Before deciding on what to do I'd like to reach out and see who might be interested in joining for a 3 day or 4 day trip. 4 day trip would start on Wednesday evening, 7/27 after work to get the drive out of the way. 3 day trip would start on Thursday evening, 7/28. Please drop a line back if you are interested. Cheers, Renee
John A.
user 5042235
Oakland, CA
Post #: 4
Hi Renee! I would totally be in for a 3 day backpacking trip!
Amanda
user 13854978
Mill Valley, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Renee,
I would be interested in a 3 day or a 4 day. I have a patient Monday morning, so would have to be out Sunday afternoon at the latest. I can leave on Wednesday after 4pm and am in the North Bay. Do you have permits?
Cheers,
Amanda
A former member
Post #: 2
A few weeks to early for me... I have one posted for 18-21 :-(