4490 North Pershing Drive, Arlington, VA
At this Workshop, LEARN:
WHAT exactly is fermenting and fermenting foods?
WHY should we consume fermented foods?
HOW can ferments be easily incorporated in your family's meals?
BOOST YOUR ENTIRE BODY & GUT HEALTH!
• Excellent addition to any meal - Pickles, Cabbage, even Ginger Ale!
• See HANDS-ON demos showing how to prepare LIVING ferments!
• TASTE samples & receive complete instructions for fermenting at home!
"All Disease Begins in the Gut" – Hippocrates
Date: Sat Nov 2nd, 11:00am-12:30pm
Where: Arlington Oaks Community Center
Cost: $57 per person *
* To ensure we have enough tasting samples for everyone, registration must be completed by Fri Oct 25th. Space is limited and there is a class minimum. No refunds will be issued unless the class canceled due to lack of registration.
* Registration includes a paypal fee. If you would prefer to pay via check or cash please email: [masked]
WORKSHOP BONUS! WIN "The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Fermenting Foods" by Wardeh Harmon! We love this guidebook so much we use it as a reference throughout the workshop. You'll definitely want your own copy as you continue fermenting at home! It's a must have!
What others are saying ...
“This is the best workshop I have ever attended!” – A.W., Arnold, MD
“It was fun, informative, and empowering! I couldn’t wait to get started fermenting and have already made a recipe I learned in the workshop. Very highly recommended!” – Heather D., Elkridge, MD
Workshop Presented by: Gina Rieg, Health & Nutrition Coach from Simplistic Wholistic
Questions? Email: [masked]