• Do you want to know how to tap into your playful charming attitude?
• Do you want to learn how to activate your target audience leading to reciprocity?
• Do you want to know how to use a formula for seduction to get powerful results such as a TED talk?
The Power of Seduction in Business is about playfulness and charm used in the corporate world to gain powerful results. In a world that is packed with clutter and noise, where 28-56% of employees want to quit their jobs according to Mercer's survey, how can we use play and charm to motivate and reciprocate? How can we activate the target audience to give us what we want while leaving them completely satisfied and wanting more? How can we lure them to engage while waking up the desire in them for our product, service or anything else we offer? Or in other words - how can we effectively seduce them in business?
• Discover the top steps for activating the target audience to give you what you want
• Learn how to leave them completely satisfied and wanting more
• Use play, charm to drive revenues up
• Learn how to keep the maybe alive
• Charm others to give you what you want
• Learn the formula of seduction that got me a TED talk
With nearly a decade of experience in the animation industry, working on projects for MTV, TVA, Alliance Atlantis, and Radical Entertainment, Chen Lizra’s intellect, imagination and creative thinking evolved her into a branding expert. What makes her truly stand out is her ability to mix her creative ideas with solid business understanding. A BBA with focus on international business and marketing, years of dance training with the best professional dancers in Cuba, sixteen years in the international business arena, and a powerful TED Talk under her belt, make Chen a dynamic entrepreneur and public speaker. In 2009 & 2012 Chen was nominated as one of the “YWCA Women of Distinction” in Vancouver, and was honored by the Australian government with a Distinguished Talent Permanent Visa for her international achievements in the arts. Her best-selling book - My Seductive Cuba – has won the prestigious IPPY Book Award. Chen was featured in the Vancouver Sun, Globe & Mail, The Province, Global TV, CityTV, CBC, and many other media outlets.
TED talk = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBIL2sdfoVc
The doors will open at 6:00pm. Networking takes place from 6:00pm to 6:30pm. The formal part of the meeting runs from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. Then there's more networking until about 8:45pm when several of us move to Shabusen (Japanese/Korean restaurant) for a snack (not included in the $5 cover charge).