THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF …
• You’re already on the road a lot and want some tips and tricks to be more connected and efficient while AWOL.
• You’re trying to figure out how to attract and retain international clients.
• You want to figure out how to work internationally either as a digital nomad or providing hands on services to global clients.
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, January 8, 2019 and learn from Deborah Kriger how to work internationally and stay healthy, productive and connected along the way. Whether you spend several hours a day in your car or you’re traveling around the world … or WANT to, we will cover everything from how to attract and retain non-local clients to the best tools for connecting to your family and manage expenses while overseas. Packing, WiFi, jetlag and technology hacks learned the hard way from a seasoned warrior will get you geared up for your next road trip.
• Tools and tricks to make the most of airports, planes, and hotels.
• How to maintain your personal and professional cadence when you’re on the road several days, weeks, or months per year.
• What to pack and download for a healthy and productive road trip.
Deborah Janz-Kriger is a leading international branding and marketing expert and speaker. She is recognized for delivering profound results for her clients, utilizing an intelligent blend of creative, engaging and disruptive solutions. As a speaker, Deborah has inspired, entertained and empowered audiences with her unique ability to demystify the power of integrating best-of-breed brand building and story-telling with the latest and most relevant technology tools.
Deborah hails from Vancouver, BC, Canada where, when not in front of her laptop screen, you will find her on a mountain trail or far below sea level, communing with sharks or turtles in a far-off land.
Visit Deborah online at www.IM.international or www.linkedin.com/in/deborahjanz
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – open networking
6:15pm to 6:20pm - opening remarks
6:20 to 6:25 - networking tip
6:25pm to 6:40pm - Idea Parties
6:40pm to 6:45pm – food sponsor’s presentation
6:45pm to 7:30pm – collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Deborah’s presentation
8:45pm to 9:00pm – open networking
9:00pm - it’s a wrap.
ADMISSION & GUARANTEE
Your investment is $12 cash at the door. You have a 100% unconditional, no-quibble, money back satisfaction guarantee.