THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF …
• You sometimes feel overwhelmed, stressed and like you’re running to keep up with your to do list.
• You excessively worry about having enough time to balance your work and personal life.
• Your inner critic seems to be working overtime and your mind is constantly going.
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, April 16th and learn from Michael Stone how to transform stress, anxiety and doubt, into peace, confidence and inner resilience. In this workshop Michael will teach you easy tools, techniques and practices for grounding, centering and focusing your attention. You will learn to experience embodied presence as a practice that leads to greater creativity, clarity, and peace of mind. Through proven awareness practices you will learn to calm the mind, access body wisdom, and find inner peace. Michael has been teaching transformational programs to organizational leaders for over 40 years.
• Redefine Stress as our greatest opportunity for personal & professional growth
• Learn grounding, breathing, & meditation practices for stress reduction and quieting the inner critic
• Transform stress into resiliency, creativity and peace of mind by cultivating presence
Michael Stone is a consultant, teacher, author, radio host and producer. He is committed to revealing and dissolving the myth of interpersonal, relational and cultural separation in organizations and the world. His work is building bridges of belonging and interconnection that lead to a more connected, integrated and peaceful world. As a teacher, consultant, journalist and radio host, Michael teaches people how to remove the barriers to living a life of love, contribution and service, which are his core values. He has been teaching and leading teleseminars and transformational workshops on Embodied Leadership, Belief Change Management, Moving Meditation, Personal Growth and Spiritual Fulfillment for over 40 years.
For additional information, visit Michael online at www.WellofLight.com
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Michael’s workshop
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.