THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU CAN RELATE TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING …
- feeling stuck about what to say when writing website content, advertisements, emails, blog posts, etc.
- hearing "crickets" in response to your marketing efforts (no clicks, no registrations, no purchases)
- feeling uncomfortable with self-promotion or some of the hypey tactics you've been advised to use
The big “secret” to attracting more clients and making more sales is this: you need to get the words right. Otherwise, no marketing tactic will work.
One of the most important skills you can develop as a business owner is the ability to write marketing copy (website content, advertisements, presentations, etc.) that captures attention and conveys the true value of what you offer.
Join us on Tuesday evening, May 14 and learn from Patty K how to find the right words to talk about your business so that potential customers listen, understand and buy.
Learn simple, hype-free copywriting techniques you can implement immediately:
1. A simple 3-part template you can use to create any written content you need (also works for videos and presentations and even in-person conversations!)
2. How to capture attention and keep people engaged
3. How to dramatically improve the effectiveness of your marketing copy by fixing one easy-to-correct mistake (bonus: it also removes the ick associated with self-promotion or bragging)
Patty K is a marketing consultant specializing in brand messaging and copywriting. She helps her clients sell more of their services by finding the right words to attract clients, stand out from the competition and clearly convey their value.
Patty takes a client-centered approach to marketing that is based on honesty, empathy and education. She is the author of The YOU-Shaped Business: authentic marketing for self-employed professionals.
For additional information, visit Patty online at https://pattyk.com
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Patty’s workshop
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.
If you are not satisfied with the value you received you’ll be given a 100% no-quibble refund.