THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF YOU …
• Want to create a compelling LinkedIn profile of your capabilities and accomplishments
• Want to grow your business’s professional network
• Want an updated professional LinkedIn headshot that would normally cost you $200+
Come and join us on Thursday evening, May 30, 2019 and learn from a LinkedIn Expert on how to grow your network on LinkedIn!
LinkedIn is an online network of professional relationships, used to present yourself and your qualiﬁcations, grow your network, and connect with new opportunities. In this 45-minute workshop you will to learn to create a compelling profile of your capabilities and accomplishments and grow your business’s professional network. What’s more, you’ll receive a complimentary, professional-grade photo for your LinkedIn profile.
This event is limited to 60 people.
1. Learn how to use LinkedIn to its full potential
2. Build your brand and grow your network
3. Receive a complimentary, professional-grade photo for your LinkedIn profile
Sadaf Abdul is a Community Development Specialist at Microsoft, working with local small-businesses, non-profit organizations, gaming communities, and educators. As a Community Development Specialist Sadaf hosts many events at the Microsoft Store in Metrotown and works with partners and small businesses to support them in digital transformation. Sadaf has been in the tech industry for 5 years and has delivered LinkedIn training to newcomers, non-profit organizations, students and small-business owners for over 3 years.
This event is hosted by Microsoft and is FREE!