THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
• You want to share your knowledge or message, change people’s lives and build a successful business for yourself
• You want to create an automated system that brings actual paying clients to you regularly
• You get lost in between the tools, technology and the marketing skills needed to get your online training platform up and running
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, May 28 and learn from Brady Patterson how to:
• Share your knowledge using videos, audios, e-books, PDFs and more using an online training platform
• Sell your programs online using an automatic system with a proven 8 step process that our students use to successfully create and launch their online courses in 8 weeks
• Recruit and track affiliates who send you actual paying clients on a regular basis
• Know exactly what to do this week to make a massive difference in your business
• Have a simple step by step model to follow to create your first or next profitable course
• How to get influential people to promote you
Brady Patterson is the COO of Success Road Academy, one of the largest information marketing training centers in the world with tons of online courses and hundreds of hours of training videos and audios. Success Road students have founded online training centers in almost any niche markets, anything from overcoming anxiety, living a happy life, managing personal finances, being a great public speaker, weight loss and other health programs and many more.
Brady is driven to help business owners find success and balance at the same time because he grew up in an entrepreneurial family and his family was always working. Spending time with his wife is one of his strongest reasons to want the time freedom from the business.
He’s got a fitness mindset, both physically and mentally and lives an active life. Honesty and directness are two of his top values and he dislikes inefficient and broken systems.
Visit Brady online at www.linkedin.com/thebradypatterson
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Brady’s workshop
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.
If you aren’t satisfied with the value you received you’ll get a 100% no-quibble refund upon request.