THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF …
• You have experienced difficulty communicating clearly with clients, collaborators or team members
• Miscommunication has cost you respect or revenue in the past
• You want to take full advantage of the benefits of a globally-diverse team
Come and join us on Tuesday evening May 21st, and learn from Catherine Steele how to communicate clearly to all audiences despite differences in product knowledge, cultural background, or language skill level. In this workshop Catherine will teach you tips and strategies that will make it easier to adjust to the needs of your audience. You’ll learn to develop a communication style that supports your listener. Through examples, stories, and visual demonstrations, Catherine will help you identify your communication strengths and develop core skills to help listeners understand your key message quickly and easily. Catherine has been coaching individuals and teams on clear communication strategies for over 25 years.
• Learn simple strategies to avoid embarrassing and costly misunderstandings
• Eliminate communication problems before they occur
• Develop a system to come away from each interaction knowing that your message has been delivered clearly and that true understanding has been made possible
Catherine Steele, B.Ed, TESOL, known internationally as The Clear Communicator, is a speaker, coach and consultant who trains corporate teams and individuals on the clear speaking skills necessary to be competitive in today’s global marketplace. Catherine is the CEO of English Pronunciation For Success and holds a degree in education with a focus on languages, literature and linguistics, combined with experience coaching over 7,000 clients on pronunciation.
Visit Catherine online at www.englishpronunciationforsuccess.com
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Catherine’s workshop
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.
If you are not satisfied with the value you received you’ll be given a 100% no-quibble refund.