THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
• You’ve always wanted to get more done in a day, but run out of time consistently.
• Looking to grow your business - but are not quite able to afford a full time employee.
• You’re buried in administrative tasks that could be handled by someone else
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, July 30, 2019 and learn from Earl Flormata how to expand your business by Outsourcing. In this talk we’re going to cover the best practices around Outsourcing - and utilizing other people’s time. Administrative tasks that eat up much of your day are typically what keeps business owners trapped within the “job” portion of their dream to create a self-running business. People should be focusing on just honing their strengths, and leave a lot of administrative work to outsourced staff that can get the job done for a fraction of the price you can get things done locally.
• Best Practices to follow prior to hiring your first staff member or outsourcing virtual assistant.
• How and where to find your next outsourcer.
• Top 3 mistakes people make when trying to outsource to expand their business.
Earl Flormata is one of the most sought after digital marketing and sales consultants in Vancouver. He is famous for ranking business and people on Google and has sold over 70 million dollars worth of products and services both on and offline.
Capable of everything from managerial status to running the entire gauntlet himself, Earl can move mountains in marketing. Everything from content marketing, authority site building, presentation design and creation, script writing, video creation, marketing and process automation, voiceover work or pitching from a stage to deliver your message - he's a one man Marketing army.
For additional information, visit Earl online at mindofamarketer.net
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Earl’s talk
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.
If you aren’t satisfied with the value you received you’ll get a 100% no-quibble refund upon request.