THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
● You are thinking of selling your knowledge or expertise and don't know where to start.
● You have an audience or network but are unsure how to monetise it.
● You are launching your course but don't know how to create the content.
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, July 23, 2019 and learn from Paddy McGill the need-to-know steps that will set you on the best path to successfully creating, marketing, selling, and delivering online courses to your audience this year.
• How to avoid the #1 challenge preventing most companies from scaling their business.
• Common misconceptions about creating online courses, and why people gladly pay a premium for your information
• A proven 5-step blueprint for creating, launching, and profiting from online courses
Paddy has a decade of experience in affiliate marketing, sales, partnerships, online courses, webinars and virtual summits. Paddy helps content creators and businesses use a combination of the above techniques to achieve stratospheric growth in lead and revenue generation. He has advised and consulted with creators and businesses to generated tens of thousands of leads and sales for their own online course.
For additional information, visit Paddy online at https://www.linkedin.com/in/partnerpreneur or email [masked]
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Paddy’s talk
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.
If you aren’t satisfied with the value you received you’ll get a 100% no-quibble refund upon request.