THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
• You want to learn how image shapes your professional brand and marketing strategy
• You want to define your workplace style whether its a corporation or a start-up
• You don’t know what Business or Business Casual attire really looks like
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, August 20, 2019 and learn from Celebrity Television Stylist & Image Consultant, Tracy Richardson about how to Dress Up for business. Whatever your career, looking your best creates an image of professionalism and confidence. Defining and refining your style as a professional inspires an air of credibility and authority – it’s an extension of your corporate brand and marketing strategy. We will cover best colours and patterns in wardrobe, flattering necklines and how to determine personality style for business. I will show you how to stand out, fit in by teaching you how to Dress Up!
• Learn what Business & Business Casual attire is, when to wear it, and what it looks like
• Learn how to mix colour and pattern, personality style to establish a sense of style and authority at work
• Understanding and appreciating the power of Dressing Up to inspire confidence and credibility
Tracy Richardson is a celebrity TV stylist and image consultant with the unique ability to transform not only the way someone looks, but also the way others see them, and the way they see themselves. Tracy’s eye for imaging translates to people of all backgrounds and environments, styling people for their roles, their personalities, and their surroundings. Tracy’s innate sense of image and style nuances allows her to transform her clients into the image they want to project, sending a subtle but strong message to everyone in their presence. Tracy works with network stars, politicians, and Fortune 500 business executives. Tracy created the look and styled the launch of Canada’s #1 entertainment show Entertainment Tonight Canada.
For additional information, visit Tracy online at www.tracystyles.com
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open – Roger, Tracy and the food sponsor greet guests
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Tracy’s talk
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
If you aren’t satisfied with the value you received you’ll get a 100% no-quibble refund upon request.