THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
• You want to create social or environmental change AND build a profitable business
• You want to attract more customers who connect with your purpose
• Your goal is to intentionally scale your business for long-term growth
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, September 17, 2019 and learn from Catherine Rocheleau how to effectively and strategically set your business up for long-term growth and profitability while linking it with your values. Leading a purpose-driven business and adopting the triple bottom line with measurable impact is the future for long-term business sustainability. Learn how you can adopt three strategies today so you do business differently and change the outcome for people and the planet. Most importantly you will also connect the value of profit, social change and living in alignment and on purpose.
1. Understand how the Impact business model offers a sustainable way to attract more customers, investors and team members.
2. Uncover a key mindset shift that is critical to long-term success of businesses wishing to use business to create positive social and environmental change.
3. Identify three strategies you can integrate with your values and the impact you wish to make in the world.
Catherine Rocheleau is a Business Impact Strategist who is passionate about creating positive social change through business. This passion now drives her values-based business, Ignite Leadership International® and goal to attain B-Corp certification.
Catherine has extensive experience as an entrepreneur, non-profit executive, board member, educator and food service and healthcare professional. This diverse background has been instrumental in creating positive organizational change designed to boost profits & business growth while creating stronger teams, better communication and effective leaders. Catherine believes changing the world through business requires changing the rules of business.
For additional information, visit Catherine online at www.igniteleaders.com .
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Catherine’s talk
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door or pay with your VBN app.
If you aren’t satisfied with the value you received you’ll get a 100% no-quibble refund upon request.