addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Ronald Reagan Warrned Us

Ronald Reagan Warrned Us

Diane W.
polsavvy
Omaha, NE
Post #: 247
Bill S.
user 11366398
Omaha, NE
Post #: 40
Excellent, Thanks to you Diane for posting this, I havn't seen it in a while.
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 675
He ha a lot to say so quickly. He reminds me of the Adam 12 announcer and Jack Web the radio shows Ron did and his acting. I was surprised how he mentions what he "had to do".
And his admission that the program was for keeping folks from destitution.
He does not mention how much the government helps the medical community or how monopolistic it is.
Thanks Diane wonder where he would begin to critique Obama now.