addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › "REVEALED: THE GOP STRATEGY" by MoveOn.................a comedy?

"REVEALED: THE GOP STRATEGY" by MoveOn.................a comedy?

A former member
Post #: 1,269
How stupid is it? How idiotic is it? When you see the latest MoveOn video below, you will have to burst out laughing.

Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 1,272
Blatant lies, distortions and fabrications instead of running on the record. HOW LOW CAN HE GO???
Les F.
efrayim
Omaha, NE
Post #: 459
I haven't been responding very much lately, but I want to say this. I would love it if you would outline everything those two democrats said in the video. Then show exactly what was distorted, with proof, and what are lies, with proof. I watched the thing and there are some allegations in it that ring, at least, partially true. I've said before that Ron Paul is the ONLY chance our country has to reverse the path we're on and Mitt Romney is merely a white Obama and we're screwed either way. Maybe our demise will be a little slower with Romney in office, but the outcome will be the same in the not to distant future. Both of the idiots are in the pockets of the folks that are destroying this nation. We all need to quit participating in the rigged game and start thinking like we are all AMERICANS, not 'Party Members'. This dog and pony show is almost over and we won't have an America anymore. Both sides are working toward global control and putting an RFID chip in every man, woman, and child, not to mention all animals too. Bickering with democrats isn't gonna solve anything. Electing constitutionalists is what it will take to solve the problem and most importantly, put 'The Almighty' back in our schools and our republic! The people that run for public office are the choices of 'The Elite', not 'The People'. Sorry to throw the unpleasant truth into this, but I have no choice. Blessings, Les
Les F.
efrayim
Omaha, NE
Post #: 460
I had an afterthought! I have a great idea for those of you that think I'm all wet. Listen to the likes of Gerald Celente, Lew Rockwell, Barry Chamish, and Steve Quayle. Between those four guys, you'll hear all 'The Truth' you'll ever need to hear in order to understand what the hell is going on. Plus there are patriots like Jesse Ventura and there are oodles of veterans that have returned from the middle east and are exposing the beast for what it is! Good Luck, Les
A former member
Post #: 1,270
1) Romney has been far more vetted than any other candidate. As for the tax records, that is bogus. Sure your suppose to keep your back taxes but many people simply don't or at least not in a condition to release them. Can we see Obama's college records? Also, parking money in the Cayman islands? Come on! The US has parked its debt in China!

2) Claiming the GOP is sabotaging the economy.........no facts for this claim.

3) Debt ceiling debate forced government to start cutting back the deficit. Obama's budget still cannot get passed DEMOCRATS. Whose obstructing who here? Citizens voted the Democrats out of the House. Guess what is coming?

4) Obama and his policies are the number one reason the economy is hampered and wounded.

5) Blaming Republicans for the financial collapse is pretty stupid when Pelosi was controlling the House.

6) The one percenters? Pay no attention to Soros or Buffet or all those rich Hollywood types behind the curtain. Still it is the voters who are in charge. Koch and Karl Rove conspiracy theories may inflame the left, but are totally stupid.

7) Notice how he side steps who the conservative organizations are? You would think they were all operated by Karl Rove the way they talk. Far from it.

8) Note how misleading information turned in to lies?

9) Voter suppression? Get real! The Democrats are ginning this up so they can attack a President Romney. Expect this line of propaganda to resurrect again and again.

10) Lots of partials facts are thrown out about voter ID, but no details. Democrats fear they will lose the votes of illegal immigrants if voter ID is enacted.

11) Racism? Yawn. We have a black president and they are accusing people of being racist? Meanwhile black conservatives keep on getting elected.

Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 683
Thanks Andrew. to bad this video and it's quality seem to make us want this breakdown.
They really know how to turn things around.
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 269
The question should be why does Romney have to park his money in the CAyman Islands. He's not hiding his money from the Chinese, he has to hide his money from our own government. PS: It is not illegal to put your money in Cayman Islands.

You know the main theme of both the conventions is have will both parties divide up the money the American people earn. When Clint Eastwood talks about this being our country not the politicians country remember this is our debt the politicians are running up. That we will have to pay back (of course not us, we're going to make many generations after us pay it back) because everyone, and I mean everyone wants free stuff.
Randal C.
user 58621272
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1
Good post, Les. Most of the right vs. left arguments are distractions (including the 2016 movie), that keep us from addressing the real issues. The "right" attacks government, and the "left" attacks corporatism. As Celente says, fascism is the marriage of government AND the corporations. It seems clear that fascism is where we are heading--organized under the United Nations, and funded by the corporations and the people behind the Federal Reserve and the Bank of International Settlements. Sorry folks, but it's getting late in the game. Stop letting them distract you with all the smoke and mirrors.
A former member
Post #: 1,285
Darlene, the reason people park their money in the Cayman Islands is not about avoiding taxes but about avoiding cumbersome tax preparation. I can't go in to specifics, but if your taxes and investments are complex enough you have to hire someone to do your taxes, the problem becomes clear.

Many people think in the terms of 1040 or 1040 EZ but with investments, you can end up having to fill out dozens of additional forms. It gets more complicated if your part of limited partnership. The result is thousands of dollars going to a tax preparer to do your taxes. However, if you invest abroad, the tax preparation becomes much simpler. Also, when going through a foreign investment firm, they may have less taxes and regulations to deal with and charge less on commission.

A former member
Post #: 1,286