addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › New UPDATE LB 482 Bill Kintner from Papillion has submitted a bill to ban A

New UPDATE LB 482 Bill Kintner from Papillion has submitted a bill to ban Agenda 21 in Nebraska. He needs our support!! Please call ASAP

Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 305
Senator Bill Kintner from Papillion has submitted a bill to the bill drafting center at the Legislature modeled after Alabama's state law to ban Agenda 21 in Nebraska! He needs our support to know that the conservatives are behind him - if you haven't yet emailed, called, or written him a personal note, would you please take a minute to do that? He needs to hear from ALL of us by Friday to know that we are out there and are grateful for his interest in this issue!

Senator Bill Kintner 402-471-2613 email wkintner@leg.ne.gov address: State Capitol, Room 1115, PO Box 94604, Lincoln, NE 68509-4604

p.s. A note to those that are a little shy about contacting elected officials....if they get 8 to 10 letters, they think it's a landslide and know they need to pay attention! There are 780 members on 9/12 we should be able to send him a few e-mails Personal notes are the best because it shows you care enough about the issue to take the time to write, but every bit of communication counts!!

If you have already emailed, go ahead and place a follow up call. His administrative aide is Travis, and his legislative aide is Andy - both are great, wonderful young men. :)
CORRECTION - SENATOR BILL KINTNER'S EMAIL ADDRESS IS bkintner@leg.ne.gov HE GOES BY BILL INSTEAD OF WILLIAM - SORRY!!
http://www.nebraskale...­
Jim M.
user 10323406
Omaha, NE
Post #: 60
He is also supposed to be introducing a bill today called the Firearms Freedom Act of 2013 patterned after Wyoming's bill regarding not going along with any further restrictions on right to bear arms. Let Bill know you also support this bill. Bill is working for us.
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 308
I think I like this guy!
Jim M.
user 10323406
Omaha, NE
Post #: 61
Although Bill's staff is drafting up these bills, they will be introduced by more senior Senators with Bill signing on to them. Bill and his staff felt this would help the chances of them going through. The Firearms Freedom Bill will be introduced by Senator Charlie Jannsen and the Agenda 21 bill by one of the more rural Senators--they're not sure who yet. Yes, Senator Kitner is about liberty and putting the State in its rightful sovereign place over the Federal government. A good man.
Diane W.
polsavvy
Omaha, NE
Post #: 266
I have sent an email to support his actions. Hopefully others have too.
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 309
Yes, he has been receiving many phone calls and e-mails. Thank you for all your calls and e-mails to Senator Kintner's office. It is making a big difference. The senator is putting all your hand written notes on a bullet board. If you have not sent an e-mail or called, please do.
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 692
It would be great to have sucess right out of the gate at the beginning of the Legislative session. I hope these are introduced early.
William H.
Hoop289
Papillion, NE
Post #: 1
I just emailed the senator along with a couple of friends whom I have shared "Behind the Green Mask" with!
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 311
Thanks William!
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 315
LB 482 has been introduced by Senator Kintner http://www.nebraskale...­
http://americansforpr...­
http://americansforpr...­