addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Nelson and Others on Heathcare and "The United States Constitution&quo

Nelson and Others on Heathcare and "The United States Constitution" My response

A former member
Post #: 124

The why is simple, I believe with every fiber of my being that there is something fundamental wrong. And I think most of you feel it to.

As a Father I am compelled to act now to preserve our futures.

Action...
A former member
Post #: 68
Good response.!!!
A former member
Post #: 680
GOOD GOING JERRY!!!
A former member
Post #: 127
We must Stand Strong

I am putting Nelson and others on a CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE OF INSTRUCTION that you do not have any LEGAL CONSTITUTIONAL authority to vote yes on this issue. Therefor, you must vote no or you will be in VIOLATION of your OATH OF OFFICE and subject to removal.

Congress lacks the constitutional authority to regulate and control the practice of medicine in the jurisdiction of the States.

Jerry Odom
www.jerryodom2010.com

A former member
Post #: 131
Our time is now
A former member
Post #: 1
Jerry -
Thanks for the video clip and points you made by relating to OUR Constitution.

If I am making a Christian point, I should always base any points or arguments on the Bible... period. And in addition, I must understand it in the context in which it was written. If I am making a point as a United States Citizen, I should always base my points or arguments relative to the Constitution AND the intent of the founding fathers who put it together. Their meaning and intentions were not to be reflective of their time period only, but are fundamental truths that do not expire. In both cases, we have to go back to the reference or source to guide where we stand today. I believe that our politicians (on all sides of the isle) have distanced themselves from this perspective.

Through the course of the recent health care debate it has become painfully obvious that our politicians disregard their oath to "support and defend the Constitution...", yet they should be held accountable to this oath by the citizens. Anxious to understand this process better.

Thanks again for your point of reference on political office and political appointees. All of our elected officials AND appointed judges would do well recalibrate their point of reference as well OR step aside for those who still believe we should be caretakers of the nation our founding father's gave us.
Randy
A former member
Post #: 132
Thanks Randy, Logic and clear Thinking along with this point of reference, will recover our nation..

As I say on my Website. "If you are not willing to abide by United States Constitution and oath of office this then don’t ask for the job"

"Thanks again for your point of reference on political office and political appointees. All of our elected officials AND appointed judges would do well recalibrate their point of reference as well OR step aside for those who still believe we should be caretakers of the nation our founding father's gave us.
Randy"

Well Said and that is my point exactly now we just need replace, those who will not listen with those who will, that is why I have stepped forward. and I offer a iron clads promise to do just that in writing. as one that has always believed in this vision... More to come

Jerry
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 258
Good job Jerry. It sure didn't sound like you were reading the speech, so even more impressive.

I checked out your website. Thank-you for your willingness to be honest and forthright about the illegal immigration issue. Rare to find that in someone running for office, sometimes even from politicians who are against illegal immigration. I don't care what they say as much as how they vote. But it is refreshing to see someone running for office who is willing to be honest, and NOT be oh-so-worried about offending foreign nationals who are illegally in our sovereign nation, and who some traitors in Congress seem to think they are representing more than legal U.S. citizens.
A former member
Post #: 133
Thanks MEG,

illegal immigration issue is one of the most vital things to fix.. I feel the that oaths of office is being bypass on that issue.. I will take decisive action within my first 48-72 hours, once in position to do so.

As far as being honest why lie.. my reason for running is based on the love of our country and my family.

they way I see it is "If you don't like my view then don't vote for me"

NOT be oh-so-worried about offending foreign nationals who are illegally in our sovereign nation

I am so-worried about the problems this issue brings and lack of clarity around it

Jerry