addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Civil War?

Civil War?

A former member
Post #: 76
Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

Source: http://www.eutimes.ne...­
I have said in previous posts that I felt we were on the verge of a Civil War. If this information is correct we must first ask ourselves:
1. "What could trigger such a reaction". What does Obama have in store for us in 2010 that would spark this action?
2. What is wrong with the President of the United States ordering one million troops to attack the citizens?
3. Are you and I the targets of this action?
4. Does the United States not have enough "war fronts" that we should now turn on the honest hard working
Patriots that oppose his Marxist policies within our own country?

If this is true, President Obama should be removed from office immediately by whatever means necessary.

What is your take?
Marjie
user 10257032
Wilber, NE
Post #: 10
I posted a link under the message Terrorism, economy, etc. If you listen to the audio of Gerald Celente's (a trends forcaster) interview on December 29, 2009 you will get a bigger picture of what I think may well be a head of us. Celente predicts another market callapse and a revolution much greater than the Tea Party Movement. He said that when people lose everything they are going to take to the streets. I question the free rein given to Fannie and Freddie, the increase in the debt ceiling, monetary propping up of the FDIC and the extention of "insured" deposits. They know something they aren't telling us. The government reports do not make sense. Do you remember when Obama was campaigning and Biden made a statement something like - we are going to do something that you won't understand at first, but will later. He was quickly shut up. This might have been a foreshadowing, maybe not. Celente has been right on his previous predictions. He also is backing Peter Schiff in his bid for Senator Dodd's seat. Let me know what you think.
A former member
Post #: 77
I agree. The Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae thing makes no sense at all because therein lies the reason the Banks collapsed and they are the "Toxic Assets" that our Government would not call by name. And now they want to create more money for those institutions........more debt.

Bernie Maddoff is a beginer by our governments standards. Every Senator and Congressman who have voted for any bailout of Freddie and Fannie should be in the cell next to Maddoff.

I fear that something as simple as Obama's "Amnesty" plans or "Forced Health Care" could set something like this off.
Marjie
user 10257032
Wilber, NE
Post #: 11
You are right.... the corruption is so bad. Where do you start with such a big task of rooting it all out? I have been pondering this for many years and I am glad the American people are finally waking up. We need a revolution. In fact our founding fathers wrote that it is necessary to hold our elected officials accountable. Why are they so confident to defy our wishes? Why don't they fear losing their jobs? Could it be there is so much corruption in the election process? ACORN ring a bell? I was abhorred at the drive up voting and despise the suggestion that we will be able to vote at their supermarket. I have worked on the election board. How can you control the election process when these type of practices are going on? Celente also predicts we could be headed for a third world war. This signals to me how desperate they are to maintain control. Again... what are they not telling us?
A former member
Post #: 151
This mightbe how will stop the 2010 elections
A former member
Post #: 78
This might be how will stop the 2010 elections

That is what I tend to think. That move alone would cause the people to revolt. (at least it should if anyone cares about their freedom any more).
A former member
Post #: 865
I think you all know where I stand? I drew my line in the sand on tax day 2009. This administration crossed over that line in June. I have been warning this group since then that anarchy was coming soon, since June.

History teaches us what to expect. The people have awakened, but there are way too many that so far haven't shown the courage to join groups like ours. Once again, studying history, there will be one of two things that will eventually happen. Either our USA troops will decide not to fight against their own people, which would crush and oust the government, or BHO will become our dictator.

I agree with "This might be how we'll stop the 2010 elections." BHO is worried about the scrutiny that the upcoming election will be under this time around, and that could cost his party at least the Senate. It could also cause him to be unable to write Presidential decrees that would by-pass Congress by rule changes made by the Senate.

There is too much at stake then, to proceed with his movement toward a "New World Order." This is exactly why he is allowing Interpol to have the power of enforcing Martial Law. Before reading this thread, I'd been thinking the civil war to start in the Spring or Summer of 2010.

I'll continue sending emails and calling Congressmen and government agencies, but I believe it is all a waste of time.
A former member
Post #: 152
We must be ready if not just thinking ahead..

Million troops would take all troops for every around the world.

How many soldiers are in the US military?

Answer

Army 507,158 Navy 347,693 Air Force 347,352 Marines 179,762 Total DOD 1,381,965

Coast Guard 41,002 Total Armed Forces 1,422,967

Reserves 1,000,000 Paramilitary 53,000 Total for US Military 2,475,967

how many of them our oathkeepers or true patriots and won’t follow those orders when they come or wont fight agiant our brothers and sisters patriots
A former member
Post #: 869
I'm curious Jerry, where do yo get your figures?
A former member
Post #: 153
and QA website site i googled for it

A friend of mine said we dont have million active troops so I googled it come up with these numbers