addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Gov for 2010 who NE

Gov for 2010 who NE

A former member
Post #: 159
We need better choices does any one have person we could support

A former member
Post #: 574

Tell me what is wrong with Gov. Dave Heineman?
Ed H.
Ed.H
West Point, NE
Post #: 219
I'll be supporting Dave Heineman.
A former member
Post #: 166

Tell me what is wrong with Gov. Dave Heineman?

Weak on state rights , weak in illegals immigration, weak on managing a budget etc.. humm yea

I see most are asleep at this wheel on this issue
Michael P.
on69triumph
Group Organizer
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 1,149
I saw Governor Heineman's response to Ben Nelson's vote for cloture, and it seemed to me that he was a pretty strong opponent of federal mandates to the individual States. I must be one of the ones asleep.
Autumn F. C.
user 9062845
Omaha, NE
Post #: 129
I've also admired his ablility to veto excessive budget items. I confess I like the governor.
A former member
Post #: 168
when that last time any of us could not balance our check books to this tune of millions of dollars ?

thats right because private people cant do that humm ..

weak in Illegals immigration and why do we have budget problem currently?

he could solve this problem in like a week...look at what other states have done

Why do we not have any Constitution amendments like the 23 other states to protect us against FED overrun?

NULLIFICATION bill for NE is needed

Also does that have any teeth or just politicking on his side
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 117
I have supported the GOV .

I think it may be time for us to join the 23 other States but we have to work that not just wish.
Ed H.
Ed.H
West Point, NE
Post #: 220
I don't remember the Gov. being weak on illegal immigration. I remember him stepping up to the plate to support legislation and Ernie went berserk. The legislature didn't pass any bill. The Gov. publicly supported legislation but nothing was passed.

I find NE to be very moderate. This makes me extreme. If we want Nullification then we are going to need to lobby our legislators. I understand the Sovereignty Amendment for Nebraska is being discussed in the legislature. It is being met with resistance. We need to move in this direction. We need to get to work and make this happen. The lap dog media isn't going to do this for us. How will we go about accomplishing this?

Where are our individual legislators on this issue? Have we discussed it with them? The legislature will be meeting soon. Are we prepared to make this happen this session? Are we going to be ready for action or caught napping?
A former member
Post #: 170
I don't remember the Gov. being weak on illegal immigration. I remember him stepping up to the plate to support legislation and Ernie went berserk. The legislature didn't pass any bill. The Gov. publicly supported legislation but nothing was passed.

I find NE to be very moderate. This makes me extreme. If we want Nullification then we are going to need to lobby our legislators. I understand the Sovereignty Amendment for Nebraska is being discussed in the legislature. It is being met with resistance. We need to move in this direction. We need to get to work and make this happen. The lap dog media isn't going to do this for us. How will we go about accomplishing this?

Where are our individual legislators on this issue? Have we discussed it with them? The legislature will be meeting soon. Are we prepared to make this happen this session? Are we going to be ready for action or caught napping?

good point except on illegal immigration he could make a public statement like others have made to the illegals if your are here illegally your not welcome in NE, there nothing worng with that and then have law enforment enforce the law instead ignoring them, i know for a fact they are doing just that.. and marching orders came from the top..