addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Potential Change of Event Locale...

Potential Change of Event Locale...

A former member
All,
For the past 2 and a half weeks I have been meaning to change the venue for our next event from McCoys to a place that actually brews their own beer in town but I have been insanely busy. So forgive me for the late notice. I am thinking the Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery (it has been recommended by several folks)...what I need to know is - If I change the venue will there be lots of people who won't be able to come?

I can keep it at McCoys if it is going to cause issues with too many of the folks.

Please let me know if you are good with the proposed change.

If I get little or no feedback I will assume that I can go ahead and change it to the Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery.

Thank you,
Jenn
A former member
Post #: 10
Much better. I may stop by now due to the change in venues. I will be at Town Hall the day before from 5pm-6pm for their beer release and $1 pints.
A former member
Post #: 1
I suggest keeping it at McCoy's. If you are going to put this restriction on only having these events at true local brewpubs then you are looking at only hosting around 5 events. Granted McCoy's does not brew the beer on premise, their ales are still hand-crafted in relatively small batches and their public house is a cool venue.

A vote for McCoy's is a vote for variety :)

On a side note: I am all for Town Hall, personally my favorite brew pub. The Cities best fries!