Event Type : Lake side Camping.
WHO can join : Anyone who is sportive, bare the inconvenience of "Travel More" & LOve Being in Nature.
Where : Pocharam Reservoir.
Pocharam Wildlife Sanctuary is a forest and wildlife sanctuary located 15 km (9.3 mi) from Medak and 115 km (71 mi) from Hyderabad ,Telangana India. Spanning over 130 square kilometres (50 sq mi), in the districts of Nizamabad and Medak it was a former hunting ground of theNizam that was declared a wildlife sanctuary in the early 20th century. It is named after the Pocharam lake formed from the bunding of the Allair from[masked]. The sanctuary has an ecotourism center for visitors. It is home to many species of birds and mammals.
02:00 PM : Gachibowli cross roads
04:30 PM: Reach Pocharam lake and walk to the camping spot
05:00 PM: Start pitching tents
08:00 PM: Dinner followed by camp fire and sharing travel experiences.
10:00 PM : Night walk if Possible
05:30 AM: Wake-up and witness the emerging colors of dawn.
06:30 AM: Morning walk.
09:00 AM: Start back to Hyderabad
11:00 AM: Bye Bye
What to wear: Wear any thing comfortable. ...
What to bring:
-Packed Dinner from home OR you can buy it in Medak when we halt there.
- Water bottles- 2 x 1 liters
- Trekking shoes (must) and a pair of slippers if needed.
- An extra pair of change of clothes & shorts.
- Sleeping bag if u have one or a thick blanket
- Toiletries ( Brush , tooth paste, soap ,shampoo etc)
- A good back pack to dump all your stuff.
- Any medicines prescribed by physician.
a) Refreshments / energy bars (to make new friends)
b) Sun hat/ Sun screen + SunGlasses.
c) Camera for clicking Kodak Moments
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) ladies and gents accommodation is separate in tents.
5) Food will be simple vegetarian.
6) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
7) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Mode Of Transport : We will be traveling by our own vehicles [car pooling] , on fuel contribution basis or bikes.
Estimate distance - 2*130 km (relaxed ride with few pit stops)
Costs: INR 500
(Includes club fund, Organizer expenses,(Veg and Non Veg, accommodation in tents, doesn't include transportation and Dinner)
Fuel costs estimated INR 300 per person if sharing a ride in car and INR 200 per person if sharing a ride on bike.
Those who do not fill the RSVP Answers will not be considered for this event and will be moved to WAITING LIST.
*PAYMENT* -- Paytm/Tez/UPI -[masked] (Bharat)