Your Cofee is on us.
Event Address : Ananthagiri hills
Event Type : Ride/Drive+Hiking+Kayaking(If available)
Difficulty Level : Easy to moderate
Cost : 300/-
Transport : will be pooling, petrol cost will be shared.
Meeting point : Gachibowli X Roads
Ananthagiri hills is 80 km from Hyderabad. It is one of the forests in Telangana. Ananthagiri Temple is located in this forested area. It is the Birth place of Musi river, which flows through Hyderabad. it is one of the earliest habitat. Ancient caves , medieval fort structures and temple shows the antiquity of this area.
Kotipalli reservoir is know for Kayaking.
06:00 : Reach meetup point, Gachibowli X Roads and wait for others
06:30 : Start the after small brefing on drive/ride and responsibilities.
07:30 : Stop for Breakfast & Cofee at Chevella
08:30 : Reach Vikarabad
10:00 : Start Trekking
13:30 : Have lunch
15:00 : Head to Kotipalli reservoir
17:00 : Start back to Hyderabad with memories
19:00: Reach Hyderabd and Tata Bye Bye...
What to Carry:
1. 2 Water bottles(refillable - avoid disposables) must in your bag.(Enclosed Toilets available on spot, so don't hesitate to have more water)
2. Shoes/Strapped sandals
3. Don't carry valuables.
4. Any personal medicine and toiletries.
5. Backpack to fit all the above.
6. Snacks to munch and make friends.
Important Instructions :
1. No smoking and no alcohol.
2. No littering, no pollution of water.
3. If you feel unwell please tell us immediately.
4. We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers.
We Strive to protect our nature and members safety is our prime agenda and we do not compromise on these aspects.
Contact SoorYa[masked] if you have any questions.
Paytm/Tez/PhonePay/UPI/Whatsapp -[masked] (SoorYa)