PLEASE DO MENTION YOUR PHONE NO IN RSVP PROCESS
Night Camping @ scenic KoilSagar Reservoir
Mode Of Transport : We will be traveling by our own vehicles [car pooling] on fuel contribution basis or bikes
Both bikers and pillions are welcome. Estimate distance - 2 X 150 km (relaxed ride with few pit stops)
0200 PM Start riding,for koil sagar, snacks and tea on the way.
0500 PM Reach camp, collect wood and pitch tents.
0700 PM Campfire,
0800 PM Dinner
1000 PM Star Gazing and fun activities.
1200 PM Haunted Stories
0600 AM Wakeup call, Morning walk around.
0700 AM Unpitch tents, collect litter if any.
0800 AM visit reservoir.
0900 AM Ride back to Hyderabad.
1200 PM Tata Bye Bye.....
CARS are also welcome, let us know if you can accommodate anyone in your car.
Only those with prior long-distance biking experience should consider signing up.Only those with a bike in excellent condition will be considered - any break down will cause delays.
Only those with an interest in long-distance biking (as pillion) should sign up
Shortlisting is based on the discretion of the organizer.Attitude and volunteering during previous treks and trips will be considered.
Bike fuel will be shared by biker and pillion (unless biker prefers to ride alone).
*WHAT TO CARRY*
Luggage should be *minimized* as biker and pillion luggage need to be carried on one bike.
• Bikers are suggested to provide sufficient space on their bike.
• Bikers to carry copies of RC book, insurance and driver license.
• Bikers to carry spares and minimal tools to fix basic break downs.
• No extra set of clothes required (Get swim wear if you wanna get into water)
• Raining/wind jacket, Helmet
• Camping gears - sleeping mat/bag or blanket, LED torch,Sun cap and cream.
• Reusable bowl and spoon for dinner, tea.
• Camera, fully charged batteries, memory card – optional
• Common camping and cooking gears will be taken care of by the organizers
1. Be a "Bro" while riding.
2. Be a "Trekker" while camping.
Bro = Helps others, follows rules of biking
Trekker = No Smoke, No Booze, No littering
Cost : 600/-
Tented accommodation on sharing basis
Dinner provided by locals (Rice+Dal+Fry/curry+Curd+Pickle)
Veg and Non Veg BBQ (Do It Yourself)
Anything not mentioned above
If you have any questions.
Call / Whatsapp
Paytm/Tez/UPI -[masked] Bharat