addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › we need a newhappy hour

we need a newhappy hour

A former member
Post #: 58
I dont know what things use to be...I only know what things are now.

UNION JACK'S COLUMBIA
10400 LITTLE PATUXENT PARKWAY
COLUMBIA, MD 21044
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 79
sombody just name a date and time and we'll get this going
A former member
Post #: 59
Agreed. Someone should name a date and time and that someone should be you, the discussion starter! So you should pick the date and time...even the location!

:)
A former member
Post #: 62
Joe - I agree with Missy.

Hate to sound like a smart ASS, but why should we always have to decide where/when/why/what, etc?
Michael
user 13341174
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Anti-Social people decide to meet at different times and in different places. That way, they never have to say "Hi!"
A former member
Post #: 60
Elly...Thanks for backing me up on that. I figured the guy who posted a "we need a happy hour" should prolly be the one setting the date and time! Ever notice how the guys always look to the girls to make and set all the plans? :P Time to place the stress on someone else!

Cheers! :)
Missy T
A former member
Post #: 63
Elly...Thanks for backing me up on that. I figured the guy who posted a "we need a happy hour" should prolly be the one setting the date and time! Ever notice how the guys always look to the girls to make and set all the plans? :P Time to place the stress on someone else!

Cheers! :)
Missy T

Missy - you said exactly what I wanted to but worded it perfectly. And yes, if someone wants to do something, THEY can put forth some effort and find a place/date/time and send it to Linda as an idea.

And that applies to both the guys and gals!

Cheers right back atcha!
Elly
A former member
Post #: 20
I keep getting e-mail notifications that something new has happened in this discussion thread, but when I check, nothing has changed. Any idea why?
A former member
Post #: 176
Be careful what you wish for. Ima thinking Karaoke - Wednesday night Jan 12 - Columbia - I just have to get with Chang to remember the name of the place we went to. OK - got it - Michael's Pub in King's Contrivance. There will be NO EXCUSES - you WILL be there - and you WILL sing. Period. End of discussion.
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 103
i just replied to this old thread so we could start a new discussion on another happy hour. it's been a while and you must miss having an obnoxious/sarcastic/ASS like me to trade barbs with!
how about union jacks again or back to the rams head in savage mill (if they'll let us back in again!)