addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Settings have changed for Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club

Settings have changed for Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club

A former member
Linda, the Co-Organizer of 'Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club' Meetup Group has changed the settings for the group.

Members can add Meetups. Meetups are announced by an Organizer or when 3 people say they are going.
Post a Meetup at http://www.meetup.com...­

That's right - no more whining and kvetching...get a triumvirate of ASSdom and you got yo'self a meetup.

Whatever your little heart desires, you get two other ASS brethren or brethrettes to RSVP (hey - Palin can say 'refudiate' so "brethrettes" is hereby a word. Deal with it) you have a meetup!

So someone - try it out! I dareth you. ASSes need to get out more into the community - there are so many who thirst for that which they know not...until WE come along. And this ASSette can't be everywhere, all the time.

And to all you new ASSes who join and don't get a warm fuzzy greeting from me right away...I am sorry. I just don't do that sort of thing. But I love you from the second you join - does that count?

And if I go to hug you and that sort of makes you scream inside, it's ok - "no hugs please" and I'll do my best to comply.