addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › How about - Laser Tag - Owings Mills - 2/28-3/1 or 3/7-3/8?

How about - Laser Tag - Owings Mills - 2/28-3/1 or 3/7-3/8?

A former member
Post #: 47
ASSociates,

Let's - do it again! What date works better for more of our crew? For those of you closer to Laurel, fear not - we'll go there for Laser Tag Part 3. (or - Laurel part 2, Owings Mills part 3)

Patrick - you mentioned knowing the proprietors of both locations - your preference? I have an obligation on March 8th in the afternoon, and I will want to be at the Potomac Grille in Rockville by 8 pm on the 7th for Grateful Dead Night. (if any of you ASSes double as Deadheads you really oughta go too).

So have at it - if anyone has good ideas for nearby watering holes for pre/post carb loading (aka beers, etc) both Laurel and Owings Mills are COMPLETELY outside my realm of experience.

And even if you are not wild about laser tag you can still meet up with us before or after - or both!
Patrick
user 6263664
Odenton, MD
Post #: 16
Hey all, let me know. Right now my dates are more leaning toward the 22nd at noon or so (as I have a meetup I am running at the Spy Museum on the 21st) or March 7-8th weekend. Let me know and I will set it up with my friend. Ownings Mills is brand new and would love an excuse to check it out but Laurel works for me also.

Patrick
A former member
Post #: 2
I can't do the weekend of the 28th, so the other one's better for me.
Nell
user 8721431
Towson, MD
Post #: 4
So what is the final decision?
A former member
Post #: 49
Not sure - time runs short...Patrick, maybe a weekend in the future?
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 2
...did this ever happen???