addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › 4th of July

4th of July

A former member
Post #: 20
So what's everyone when it comes to watching fireworks?

Since our fearless ASS leader (my sister hippie chick Linda) will be out of town, maybe some of us could go out on our own (oh no, what am I saying... a bunch of ASSes out with no guidance?)

Would anyone be interested in meeting at Clyde's in Columbia and then sticking around for the fireworks. The sparks start flying at 9:30.

Entertainment includes live bands on 2 stages and a variety of children’s entertainment (this applies to us, of course since we're nothing but a bunch of kids) Bring blankets, chairs. Food will be for sale onsite.

Fireworks Location:
Lake Kittamaqundi
Columbia Town Center Lakefront
10221 Wincopin Circle
Columbia, Maryland

Elly
A former member
Post #: 21
More info on the fireworks:

Parking is limited in the lots near the lake. It is within walking distance to the mall, so attendees usually park in the mall parking lots.

Hours:
5 - 10 p.m.
Fireworks 9:30 p.m.

Rain Date: July 6
Beth W.
user 6932985
Frederick, MD
Post #: 1
I was planning on going to the fireworks anyway so I may as well take this as an opportunity to meet some of my fellow ASSes and ASSettes, which I have been putting off for waaaaay too long.
A former member
Post #: 23
Reservations have been made at Clyde's for 10 at 8:00 - so needless to say, we're limited to 10 at this meetup.

Reservations are made under Elly Delasko.

A former member
Post #: 24
I called Clyde's and they said that you really can't see the pyro show from inside. But they'll hold our table and we can step outside to view the show.
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 51
grrrr. I want to go, but I really need to do something with my teens (lest they do something on their own and start a FIRE 0.o).
A former member
Post #: 26
Ooooo, I just saw this. Sorry you can't make it, but we don't want your house burning down or anything. Hope to see you at another time.